Release Notes for TurboTrader platform updates.
Mach 2 Release 1.4.2
Minor release, rolling up enhancements over the past few months.
- Added a mobile CSS stylesheet, for our users on Android/IOS
- Added default asset targets
- Added shift-double-click to window headers to create a popup
- Added the Presets area, where you can load up preset desktops and searches
- Changed the trial user defaults to the new Presets
- Enhanced the Course of Trades to show past days
- Switched our Payment Gateway to Australia Post SecurePay
- Lots of fixes and optimisations
Mach 2 Release 1.4.1
Minor release, focused on enhancements related to the Paritech migration.
- Added GCIS and Share Issue data fragments
- Added a highlight to Market Depth windows showing the auction
- Fixes to wording and invoice presentation
Mach 2 Release 1.4
Major release, focusing on the Automated Portfolio and Search Editor.
- A revamped Search Editor, letting you easily pick and choose which filters you wish to apply to the market and tweak them to your individual needs. When you outgrow it, the improved Advanced Editor lets you customise at the bare metal, with access to all our suite of indicators and values.
- The Advanced Editor has also been extended to support customisation of the search controls. Quickly tweak threshold values and enable and disable criteria straight from the results window, giving you more power to follow the changing market.
- The Automated Portfolio is now available to work with. Customise your buying rules, set up rules for holding and where to exit. We've added dozens of new rules to use, and with Paper Trading it's safe and easy to work with.
- View the performance of your Portfolio over time with the new Performance Graph feature. See your total trading capital, on-market profit, and more. We also provide a friendly table of the underlying numbers, letting you easily copy them into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
- Take and view past snapshots of the market with the Notes feature.
- Export the underlying criteria of a search into a friendly, human-readable format that you can copy and paste. Share rules with others, and see what they're using through the TurboTrader chatrooms.