Revision as of 10:45, 19 October 2012 by Daniel
Change the style of icons used in your Live Tables via the Settings page under Live.
|The news item is an Announcement|
|The news item is a Market Control Notice|
|Critical Priority news item (Price Sensitive)|
|High Priority news item (Price Sensitive)|
|Normal Priority news item|
|Low Priority news item|
- Hollow candle bodies are an upward price movement.
- Solid candle bodies are a downward price movement.
- Green candles closed higher or equal to the previous close.
- Red candles closed lower than the previous close.
- The blue lines on the price chart are Bollinger Bands based on a 20-day period and 2 standard deviations.
- The green line plots the total volume bid quantity (buyers).
- The orange line plots the total volume ask quantity (sellers).
- Negative prices indicate a cancelled trade
See Also: Condition Codes