Learning a new tool can be a difficult task, especially if you're a busy trader. To help you get the most out of TurboTrader and your 14-day Free Trial, we've put together a set of brief tutorials that will walk you through the various aspects of the TurboTrader platform.
Before you start
The Quick Start guide is a basic overview to get you going, and is highly recommended for new users to peruse.
As you read our tutorials, please be aware of the following:
- Screenshots are provided as examples only, and your experience may differ slightly due to variations between browsers and changes or enhancements that have happened since they were first taken.
- The tutorials do not describe the only way TurboTrader can be used. They are intended as a guide to get you started only.
- These tutorials do not constitute financial advice or an endorsement of any companies that may be mentioned in the examples.
Visit our YouTube Channel and view our suite of video tutorials on how to use TurboTrader.
- Basic Tutorials: A set of video tutorials covering the basics of our platform.
Hate watching a video to learn how to do something? Try reading our Tutorials, filled with plenty of images to show what to do.
For new users to TurboTrader and existing users trying to learn Mach 2, these set of basic tutorials will cover the essential knowledge you need to use our platform.
- Tutorial 1: Sign-up and Login: describes how to sign up for TurboTrader and login to the site.
- Tutorial 2: Desktop Basics: describes how to access the Desktop Interface, and the basic usage of Live Searches and WatchLists.
- Tutorial 3: Power Desktop and Asset Details: describes the preset Standard Desktop layout, and how to access details such as Market Depth, Course of Trades and Charts.
- Tutorial 4: Customising Searches: describes the customisation of searches, including how to use search templates and tweak the 'System Searches'.
For users who are more comfortable with TurboTrader, these tutorials delve a little deeper into the functionality of our interface.
- Tutorial 1: Drag and Drop: describes the more advanced tasks that can be done using the Drag-and-Drop features of the Desktop Interface.
- Tutorial 2: Custom Table Layouts: walks through creating a custom Table Layout, and assigning it as the default to a Live Search or WatchList.
- Tutorial 3: Docking and Grouping: walks through how docking is used, how to build your own desktop layout to suit your trading needs, and how window grouping works.
- Tutorial 4: Custom Chart Templates: walks through how to customise a Chart template by adding and altering chart indicators.
When you're ready to use the full power of TurboTrader, our advanced tutorials delve into the heart of the interface.
- Tutorial 1: Advanced Docking and Layouts: For users who have large screens, this tutorial covers creating a more advanced docking interface, including tabs and numerous columns.
- Tutorial 2: Advanced Search Customisation: walks through creating a Live Search using the Advanced Search Editor.
- Tutorial 3: Advanced Search Controls: walks through adding custom controls to a Live Search using the Advanced Search Editor.
- Tutorial 4: Advanced Layouts: walks through customising a Table Layout using the Advanced Table Editor.
Arrange the Desktop
Demonstrate how to dock windows and arrange the Desktop.
Configure window layouts
Demonstrate how to configure window layouts, e.g. add other columns to a table.
Demonstrate how to configure searches.